Sunday, March 8, 2015

Picture Entry 3-8-2015: HRT 2 Weeks

Yay!! It has been over two weeks since I started HRT and I'm happy to say that there have been no further complications. No more swelling of my legs, no more shooting pains in the bits, and no more soreness in my breast-areas. I have noticed that my skin is starting to feel softer and as I mentioned previously, my hair growth has been stifled (both on my face and on my legs).

A few of the pictures below are without makeup on and a few of them include my early attempts at makeup. I have been putting makeup on almost everyday after I get home from work, just so I can get practice without having to worry about going out in public. I don't know that I have much more to say about the way I'm feeling, but I have been more pleased with my appearance lately, especially when I put on my makeup.I know I still look quite male, but I'm beginning to see the potentials with each passing day.

p.s. Please forgive the "How you doin?" naughty-librarian look in picture 3, I'm definitely not trying to come on to you ;)




Thanks again for stopping by. I'll post again in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. The naughty librarian look is my favorite of them all! I can see the beautiful woman emerging! Just wonderful Emma!

    ReplyDelete